- All in One: Voice, Text, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, quality digital camera, music. I can get away with one device.
- Synchronization: For an incredibly disorganized guy, being able to synch up my calendar, contacts, and mail to and from my phone is a huge help.
- Kid Entertainment: Although we are extremely cautious on how much and how often we let them use it, when we find ourselves in a constrictive situation where our kids are waiting on us (meaning they can't run around, laugh, scream, loot the place, etc.) there are several games and apps that will keep them engaged.
3 Things I do not love about my iPhone
- Always "on": The general expectation is that I should be immediately available.
- Cost: Is it really a wise expense?
- Too Many Phones too Young: This isn't so much about my iPhone, but I would say giving a Middle School Student a cell phone is risky. Giving him/her a smart phone is downright stupid.