Part 2 here.
The 2nd key ingredient...
A little obvious, but the goal of the blog should be to share information. The question is what information do I share? In Part 2 at the two questions to ask concerning INVITE:
- Who do I wish to invite into my life through this blog?
- How much of my life do I want to invite them into it?
Information should flow through these two filters. It's important to remember the various forms to communicate. Some of those forms taken up on this blog are...
- text... what you're reading right now.
- photos... Pics to go with text, or communicate solely through the pics.
- Videos... Maybe you made one, or one strikes you.
- Links... Connect to others' thoughts on a subject, or give more information on what you've communicated.
I'm thinking the most important part of a personal blog and the information shared is to try to make it reflect the writer's personality. Therefore, on this blog you will see...